10 Interesting and true Facts of Life that you should always remember

Always remember first one-

1. Past is past you can't change it , Prepare a better future for you




2. If everyone is happy with you them you have made many compromises in your life

source-freshbooks

3. Don't ruin a good day by thinking about bad yesterday





4. Never complain about what your parents couldn't give you, it was probably all that they had




5. No expectations, no disappointments



6. Say this to god- My life isn't perfect, but I'm thankful for everything I have






7. Remember - Success always hugs you in private but failure always slaps you in public

8. Help Others - It will make you happy :)




9. If I open up to you, then you should know you're special to me




10.Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain



Stay positive. Good things will happen

0 Comments: